Monday, November 26, 2007

The Power of Idol

http://tisyonk.nomadlife.org/2006/08/indonesian-idol-2006.aspx

Make audience involve emotionally:
* The power of audio-vidual * A drama * A Show * A Game


Indonesian Idol 2006
Saturday, August 12, 2006

Since I can get Indonesia television signal at home, right now im watching Grand Final Indonesian Idol 2006. Yippie!!!
Too bad that the contestant I like, Gea, is not 1 of the 2 finalists (the finalists are Ihsan & Dirly).

The funniest thing about watching Final Indonesian Idol this time is...I put my Laptop headset right in front of the TV speaker since my friend in Chicago, Ibnu, is really eager to know the final show of Indonesian IdoL!!! So he can take it as Live Radio of Indonesia Idol 2006!!! Aiiiyyyyoooo...Ibnuuuu!!!! Thanks to technology...so I'm able to help you!!!

PS : Can't wait to know the new Indonesian IdoL next week!!!

favorite site: www.tribun-timur.com

No comments: